SOLAR STREET LIGHTS FOR COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL PURPOSE
About Solar Street Lights
Solar street lights are raised light sources which are powered by photovoltaic panels generally mounted on the lighting structure. The photovoltaic panels charge a rechargeable battery, which powers a fluorescent or LED lamp during the night.
Most solar panels turn on and turn off automatically by sensing outdoor light using a light source. Solar streetlights are designed to work throughout the night. Many can stay lit for more than one night if the sun is not available for a couple of days. Older models included lamps that were not fluorescent or LED.
Solar lights installed in windy regions are generally equipped with flat panels to better cope with the winds Latest designs use wireless technology and fuzzy control theory for battery management. The street lights using this technology can operate as a network with each light having the capability of performing on or off the network.
CALL US @ +91 9710 008 008 for instant booking at standard company pricing.
BENEFITS OF SOLAR STREET LIGHTS
- Solar street lights are independent of the utility grid. Hence, the operation costs are minimized.
- Solar street lights require much less maintenance compared to conventional street lights.
- Since external wires are eliminated, risk of accidents is minimized.
- This is a non polluting source of electricity
- Separate parts of solar system can be easily carried to the remote areas.
1: Service after Installation
2: Support – Warranty coverage for 3 years
3: Supreme Quality